This Sermon is split in half. You are listening to Part A. You can continue listening to this sermon by clicking HERE for Part B.
Theme: Christians should embrace and live in the true freedom they have in Christ.
- God sets His people free - Exodus 20:2
- Freedom is mentioned frequently
- Freedom is to be remembered
- Freedom is to be demonstrated to others
- Freedom is to be for God’s Glory
- God predicted His people would be truly free - Deuteronomy 18:18-22
- The True Deliverer
- The True Exodus
- God sets people free through Christ - John 8:32-36
- Freedom from Sin: From its penalty - 1 Thess 1:10; From its power - Rom 6:11-14; From its leader - Col 1:13-14; From its effects - Rev 21:4
- Freedom from legalism - Gal 5:1
- Freedom to be transformed - 2 Cor 3:17-18
- Freedom to a hopeful future - Rom 8:20-23